What kind of sales channels are available at Shop Japan?
- In Shop Japan, TV (recording program), newspaper, web is the main sales media.
Are there restrictions on handling such as sales price zone? Also, what is the central price range?
- There is no specification of the selling price zone that you can propose. For reference, the main price range of products being handled at Shop Japan is 4,980 yen ~ 29,800 yen (excluding tax) goods.
Can you propose products sold by other companies?
- It is possible at the test sale stage. However, when aiming to expand sales as the main product, we may wish to monopolize our company in order to aim for Omni Channel (sales method combining various channels and retail etc.).
Are there any products that can not be sold?
- Products that are against the CSR (corporate social responsibility) like the example below can not be handled.
- 1 Safety · Chemically backed up has not been confirmed, products that are regarded as socially problematic
- 2 Commodities with vulgar or obscene expression, products that may be used for such acts
- 3 Products that may hurt human rights, personality, honor, etc.
- 4 Products that may cause damage to health
- 5 Products with libelous slander expression for products of other companies
- 6 Products that may hamper healthy mind and body of children and adolescents
- 7 Products that may adversely affect the global environment
- 8 Intellectual property rights such as patent right, utility model right, design right, trademark right, copyright and other infringing goods of third party
- 9 Others We judge that we are not eligible for sale
- Notwithstanding the above, we do not handle imitation pistols (model guns), laser pointers, explosives, animals (pets).
Do you have other suggestions such as telephone?
- As a rule, we are asking for product proposal via this website. Even if you read the FAQ page, if your question is not resolved, please contact us at this e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To entry form input page